MASTERPIECE is a non-slip product designed for application to vinyl, timber and stone floors. (Note: Ceramic tiles are usually not porous enough for acrylic sealers to bond to successfully. Always pre-test the sealer on ceramic tiles before applying to the entire floor. Lay 2 coats on one tile. When dry, stick adhesive packaging tape across the tile then rip it off. If the sealer has remained in place, it will be safe to use. If it comes off, the tiles cannot be sealed.)
MASTERPIECE will provide a glossy finish which will hold its shine much longer than conventional polishes. It has an especially high resistance to abrasion and can withstand heavy traffic levels without wearing out.
For best results, we advise that Terrazzo floors which are rough, very porous or subjected to very heavy traffic levels be sealed with FIRST BASE prior to applying MASTERPIECE.
- MASTERPIECE works well on all types of sealable floor.
- All-in-one sealer and polish.
- Masterpiece holds its gloss well and is suitable for floors that are not buffed.
- Highly durable so film lasts longer.
- Wet-look gloss.
- High solids – fewer coats required.
- Lays smoothly and effortlessly off the mop.
- Easy to re-coat – simplifies periodic maintenance.